If you are not happy with your smile then we could help!
- Today, when the desire for a beautiful smile is greater than ever, there are many exciting options allowing you to improve your smile.
- You can enhance the beauty of your smile by restoring stained, chipped, missing or worn teeth using a variety of methods including tooth whitening, veneers, crowns, bridges or even implant-supported teeth.
- At Northern Cross Dental we are devoted to improving oral health and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using state-of-the-art, high quality treatments that will result in attractive, long lasting smiles.
What can aesthetic dentistry can do for you?
- Give you the smile you have always wanted
- Restore and protect damaged teeth
- Replace missing teeth with natural looking replacements
- Carefully diagnose and address your dental problems in a tailor-made treatment plan
- Improve the health, comfort and appearance of your teeth
- Provide a standard of excellence in personalised dental care
What is a Prosthodontist?
A prosthodontist is the most highly trained and specialised dentist in the provision of cosmetic / aesthetic dentistry.
Becoming a prosthodontist requires an extensive three year full-time training programme. With their vast array of skills they are frequently called upon to treat a wide spectrum of dental problems, from missing or broken teeth to complex, full mouth reconstructions.
Scheduling a consultation is the best way to find out about the best treatment for you.