- Periodontists are dental specialists who are experts in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases affecting the gums and supporting structures of the teeth.
- Periodontists have a general dental degree just like your family dentist.
- A Periodontist has an additional two-three years of specialist dental training, which makes them EXPERTS at giving you healthy teeth and gums.
The major benefits of treatment with a Periodontist are…
- The prevention of bleeding gums and tooth sensitivity.
- The prevention of bad breath.
- The confidence to smile.
- Being able to keep your teeth for the rest of your life.