Do you wish you had straighter teeth? Think you left it too late? At Northern Cross Dental we can help.
- It is never to late to have the smile you always wanted
- We love working with adults who range in age from early 20’s to late 60’s
- We provide a range of braces that are virtually invisible so that that no one will know that you are having treatment
- Orthodontic treatment for adults can take as little as 6 months
- We can discuss with you, what the best time frame is for you and your teeth
Invisalign® and Clearstep™
- Both of these systems use a series of removable and clear aligners that are custom moulded to fit you.
- The virtually invisible aligners gradually reposition your teeth into their correct position.
- You wear a new set of aligners for 2 weeks at a time until your treatment is complete.
- Lingual braces are completely invisible and the only one who knows you are having orthodontic treatment is you.
- These braces are made of metal but are fitted on the inside (back) of your teeth instead of the front.
- They are 100% customised to follow the contours of your teeth for comfort and performance.
- Some people have concerns about their facial profile as well as their teeth
- A combination of braces and Aesthetic Facial Surgery may provide the optimal aesthetic result with a balanced facial profile as well as allowing the teeth and bite to meet in the best way possible
Patient with prominent lower teeth and jaw before and after treatment
Patient with a long face and gummy smile before and after treatment
Please Contact Us for more details.