An oral surgeon deals with correcting problems or damage to the mouth, teeth and jaw.
For the majority of people Oral Surgery involves the removal of teeth, including wisdom teeth.
- Oral Surgeons have a general dental degree just like your family dentist.
- An Oral Surgeon has an additional two-three years of specialist dental training, which makes them EXPERTS at giving you healthy teeth and a healthy smile.
- The major benefits of treatment with a Oral Surgeon are…
- Relief from wisdom teeth pain.
- The prevention of bad breath.
- The prevention of swelling and limited opening of the mouth.
- Removal of infection.